Recent content by SoCallini

  1. S

    Quiz

    Mechanical Engineering
  2. S

    Quiz

    There are two big advantages of metal over wood. The thin metal faces have compliance like a trampoline which adds ball speed and the hollow metal heads move all the weight to the perimeter which increases inertia and makes the head way more forgiving on off center impacts.
  3. S

    Quiz

    Answer. Titleist metalwoods.
  4. S

    Quiz

    I am not an avid poster anymore as you can tell but thought I would have some fun. 1981 grad. I joined this board around 25 years ago. I recently retired and here are some fun facts. Almost all of you have seen the things I have made over the last 25 years. Many of you have seen my...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5