Recent content by SoCalBrett

  1. S

    New Forward Commit

    I have not seen all the posts and I only see Bobby Solo's post that remains but please delete Bobby Solo's post in its entirety. We don't need such hate here! Ilay Dolinski is here to play hoops and I hope he is successful for Seton Hall. God bless all our players, Seton Hall and America!
  2. S

    Tragic Richard Codey passes away

    Sorry for your loss Bob! Governor Codey was a true Seton Hall fan and one of us. I know he will be coaching, cheering and berating the refs from up above. I hope our Pirates keep on winning for the Gov.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade