Recent content by so05

  1. S

    Bad season. It sucks. Still support Pope

    Fans like you are exactly why this program is becoming more and more irrelevant
  2. S

    Issel calls out JQ

    Dan Issel is the horse, not the goose. Jack Givens is the goose. At least be right if you are going to be condescending.
  3. S

    Grade This Season

    D
  4. S

    Do you still support Pope as Coach?

    Hellllllllll no
  5. S

    JQ hurt again?

    Hardly surprising. He’s about to shut it down
  6. S

    POPE: "I spent a lot of time feeling like I'd like to curl up in bed and kill myself."

    It’s a really bad move by a guy that already can’t recruit and seemingly has 0 control over the program. It does not exude confidence or strength which is sorely needed right now. It’s stupid whichever way you slice it
  7. S

    POPE: "I spent a lot of time feeling like I'd like to curl up in bed and kill myself."

    Oh I’ve heard him plenty lol. He’s maddening to listen to for me
  8. S

    POPE: "I spent a lot of time feeling like I'd like to curl up in bed and kill myself."

    It’s still a very odd thing to say and given Popes past actions and his entire demeanor at times, it’s going to get people’s attention
  9. S

    Kentucky among the most active in the recruitment of 5-star PG

    It takes a mix of elite talent and older players, as most reasonable people understand. Pope just sucks at recruiting
  10. S

    MO D Appreciation Thread

    Like that
  11. S

    Bama losing big to Zona

    I don’t give a s*** if he ever coaches here or not. I just wanted to give you some facts so you might sound less stupid next time. I’m sorry that you got your feelings hurt. Get your chin up bubba
  12. S

    Bama losing big to Zona

    Wild take. He’s won 2 regular season SEC championships, 2 SEC tournament championships and been to a final four and an elite 8 in 6 full seasons at Alabama. He has averaged over 24 wins a year at Alabama. Alabama. A football school that was in the toilet when he took over. Like him or not, the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips