Recent content by So.RiverRat

  1. S

    FB Recruiting Four-Star LB Kamar Archie commits to Rutgers Football

    Thats sick... We're rubbing elbows and rolling deep.
  2. S

    How are Pinstripe Bowl ticket sales?

    I'll be in section 111, row 21. My friend snagged tickets I had to give him $134. He mentioned going to Billy's. Taking the train in from New Brunswick. I'm off all next week going to tie one on.
  3. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    I need to get prescribed xanax after this game
  4. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    He did the extra toss it was unwarranted. Revoke his scholarship lol. It was 4th down!
  5. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    I only had a 12 pack I need more
  6. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    BS penalties could have gave us the FG before half. Freaking fix in Jersey. What conference are these refs.
  7. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    my heart is broke again and again
  8. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    Let Johnny line up in wildcat and throw three bombs
  9. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    lets get at least 4 plays out of the offense now
  10. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    Defense needs to hold and get a breather as long as we don't go 3 and out next go around
  11. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

    Nebraska keying on the run on wildcat
  12. S

    OT: College Picks...?

    Yea the NFL ones
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season