Recent content by Snuka

  1. Snuka

    Lincoln: Nothing but corn and cows, even the AD moos.

    I've always said that I would live in Lincoln if the weather didn't suck. I grew up in NE, but have lived in CO for over half my life and can't get back to the humid summers and the cold winters. Toured the campus in May with my youngest and still have the slightest hope she decides to go...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4