Recent content by snooplion

  1. S

    Buy/Sell: Dan Muffin will be terminated after 2014?

    I think it's really 17'n cute that you think this message board is that damn important. Precious.
  2. S

    Buy/Sell: Dan Muffin will be terminated after 2014?

    Buy. Who in the 17 is with me on this?
  3. S

    OT: Looking to purchase a Kia.

    Anybody have one, or what do y'all think? Are they safe? Should I buy new or gently used?
  4. S

    What is going on with Sixpack these days?

    How do you become a member of such an elite group?
  5. S

    Callaway Driver

    Eat a dick with AIDS.
  6. S

    OT: Anybody have a Pocket Hose (or other brand)?

    From what I seen about your grammar, your and idiot**
  7. S

    Sunday Must be new poster day...

    You damn right, 17er! New poster here also.
  8. S

    Callaway Driver

    Anybody got any rumblings on getting a 17'n driver on down to callaway to pick up that big hoss they got on the OL? I'll hang up and listen.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment