Recent content by snelgin_rivals

  1. S

    Im immediately calling

    And he never will..\ Vernon, can this post be moved to the OT board,? It has nothing directly to do with WV sports. It is cluttering up the board.
  2. S

    Im immediately calling

    G Congrats, on one of the dumbest post I ever seen on this board in 20 years. If you are an alcoholic and get behind a wheel then I have a concern. If not. then you are not a danger to me and my family. While I have empathy for someone with addictions, I have some control over whether I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury