Recent content by SmyrnaCatFan

  1. S

    Free throws

    Yes, puts pressure on opposing team and builds confidence in your ow
  2. S

    Free throws

    Free throw woes continued with the cats converting on only 12 of 22 attempts. This should be a player initiated fix.
  3. S

    Free throws

    The Cats missed a bunch of free throws on Thursday night. How much would the game have changed in your opinion if they had made 8 of those 12 missed attempts?
  4. S

    Prayers for John Pelphrey's wife

    Praying for remission, strength, and endurance for Tracy and John and the rest of the family.
  5. S

    Am I the only that can’t stand this silly portal season?

    Wake me up when we have a team for 2025-26.
  6. S

    Indy outlook?

    I’m in Biloxi, MS and blue got in. No orange in sight.
  7. S

    All the pressure on Tennessee

    Hit the majority of our threes, dunk when we can, make free throws and play defense and we have a better than average chance.
  8. S

    I hope we get Garrison back next year.

    I was having such a time last night with BG. He needs some intensive time with a bigs coach.
  9. S

    Weetabix

    at least he'll know he is loved
  10. S

    The myth of beating a team three times is hard

    Seems like our oft maligned Kentucky boys were strong contributors to our two victories. I can see them stepping up again along with Chandler, Almonor, et. al. I don't guarantee a win but I don't think we are doomed to lose.
  11. S

    Whatcha drinking?

    Peach tea
  12. S

    Williams played hurt

    I thought I noticed a hitch in his gait on a few trips back down the court.
  13. S

    SIAP: Tourney broadcasts graphics

    I will say I’m not a fan of the interviews of players and coaches during the game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win