Recent content by smurphdawg

  1. S

    Will Arnett call plays in the bowl game

    Oh yeah right. The guy in the $6,000 suit is gonna call plays in the bowl game…COME ON!
  2. S

    OT:Abort. Abort. Red 17ing Alert

    I feel like I should have a good quip about the Spin Doctors being actual physicians. Can’t decide if I should go with a gynecology reference due to the nature of this specific song, or a neurology reference due to the Spinal Tap vibe.
  3. S

    OT: Does or did your spouse have job or stand home parent?

    Smokey’s description of “mind control” is one of the best jokes in that film. Yes, I said film.
  4. S

    Well, the global population of Dire Wolves is 3 more than it has been in 10,000 years...

    They’ve actually been running around the timbers of Fennario for at least the past 50 years.
  5. S

    I'm fourth

    First Mississippi State athlete names I remember from around kindergarten - Jeff Malone, Butch Pierre, Johnnie Cooks, John Bond, and Bruce Castoria. Appreciate hearing your perspectives on the Pack.
  6. S

    I'm fourth

    I always said you should have stood closer to the plate.
  7. S

    How good was Wilt Chamberlain?

    Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.
  8. S

    Number Game: Who's #43

    Not sure how I remember this: Rob Norman, late 80s pitcher.
  9. S

    OT: Gastro Doctors

    I’ll recommend highly Stephen Threadgill in Oxford. Don’t know the other physicians in that group. In limited interactions with him I have been very impressed with his knowledge and his concern for his patients.
  10. S

    I like what ESPN did there.

    I think it was “grab me a Betty” but close enough.
  11. S

    No noodle thread today?

    Fair enough. If we run into each other some day we will get a cold one and I’ll tell you in detail why you’re wrong and I’m right since this topic has not been covered previously on the board. Enjoy your day bro, maybe we will see a few more throws like that from this qb.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'