Recent content by Smreborn

  1. S

    Travis Perry on his departure

    As an outside observer, I think he goofed. For some reason Beard wanted to poach him and was successful. I think he'll regret that. From the outside looking in that's an odd fit. Perry is the one that's got to live with it. We'll be fine without him. I wish him no luck except when he plays a...
  2. S

    Travis Perry on his departure

    111-15. That's the series record. We have won 111 games. They've won 15. Slow the Ole Miss love fest. Let's see what happens this season.
  3. S

    Quaintance moving around nicely

    Thank you, Dr. JwUKfan11. We needed an expert weighing in.
  4. S

    Oweh is back

    I had a feeling he was gone. I'm sure glad I was wrong. Oweh is a heck of a college player. He needs to make all he can in college. Averaging almost 17 a game in last year's SEC was quite an accomplishment. I never understood why so many were downplaying his importance.
  5. S

    Tahaad Pettiford returns

    I swear some of the parents these kids have lol. Tuh-Hod. That's how he should spell it.
  6. S

    Oweh update

    Thanks! It sounds like he should have played more on that FIBA team. Whichever year he enters college I hope he's wearing a UK jersey
  7. S

    Oweh update

    I don't know much about Holt. Hardly anything at all really. Is he likely to reclassify? Are we in good shape with him?
  8. S

    Oweh update

    You know that much about female quilting circles? I'm just messing around. I enjoy your stuff! 😁
  9. S

    Oweh update

    Maybe. I'd say he probably has a good idea. At least he should.
  10. S

    Oweh update

    I have not been here to say it but I agree completely.
  11. S

    John calipari jokes with mark pope "dont you ruin my program man "

    What did he do with those high seeds?
  12. S

    Jelavic in playoffs

    Personally, I think he's more of a 2 or 3. But you are correct about adjusting to the physicality of the SEC. That's a concern for everyone other than Aberdeen and Mo Dioubate. Mentioning Dioubate, I expect him to turn some heads along with his grit and bully ball play. Sears, his Alabama...
  13. S

    Jelavic in playoffs

    I'm looking for Kam Williams to break out
  14. S

    Pope description of all the new guys

    I think most of these coaches are just big personalities. Everything is always the best and so is each new kid they sign. I try to ignore the egregious hyperboly and pick out the few kernels of info.
  15. S

    Recruiting forum spam

    I just wanted to take a second and tell you that you're one of the better posters on this board. I've read your stuff for years.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set