Recent content by Smooot2

  1. S

    twitter say Cohen leaning towards throwing Stratton against Samford

    We're not talking about wasting Maholm against a 4-seed here.
  2. S

    Is it possible that Malzahn saw the Arky State job as a better gig than Ole Miss?

    Is it possible that Malzahn saw the Arky State job as a better gig than Ole Miss? ... and were dumbfounded when I told them I didn't want him. </p>
  3. S

    What say ye SPS: Egg Bowl Unis

    I want to see last names nexttime though.</p>
  4. S

    Tupelo vs Midland, MI on espn3.com

    both teams 2-0. Woodruff on the bump.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters