Recent content by smithers

  1. S

    Accomodations in ATL

    SEC Team hotel is the Hilton (last I checked it was sold out) I booked mine about a month ago (along with every other bowl city option) The Marriott MArquis is the ACC Team hotel, which is connected to the Hilton via Skybridge. I know it still has rooms, bc I booked 3 this afternoon for some...
  2. S

    Reed Stringer

    You might want to re-check your sources. He is not fired. I talked to him yesterday.
  3. S

    Reed Stringer..here's your career on the line. **

    Well Amos Moses....I personally do NOT believe that you know Reed Stringer...personally... for two reasons. Number one, you would know how to spell his name correctly and two, if you did, you would know he is about as far from an arrogant ******* as they come. Plus, the fact that you claim he...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment