Recent content by Smilelock

  1. S

    I miss the Big 12

    I just proved to you that you that it is not the case when you include all factors. And also Nebraska is just now in 2018 a full share of the process so you should be ahead of maybe even Iowa (which you should be). Idk to think you would make more money in the big 12 is just asinine to me...
  2. S

    I miss the Big 12

    Think you can tell by this you are not better off being in the big 12. There is TV revenue and a whole bunch of things to take into account beyond what the direct payments are from the big 10. If you can honestly look at that data and present a coherent argument for being in the big 12 and not...
  3. S

    I miss the Big 12

    http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning