Recent content by SMCmountainball

  1. S

    SMC 2024

    I think we will see a ton of parody in the SMC. To tough line play and new faces in many backfields. However, my heart tells me that we will see Swain, Robbinsville and Murphy 1-3 in some form or fashion, we will see what that order is. I say this bc I think they have the best 3 linemen in Nse...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit