Recent content by slwlion

  1. S

    Post game thoughts (some obvious, some where I disagree with most posters)

    We've seen that before haven't we !
  2. S

    Because it's homecoming.....

    Outstanding. Thank You.
  3. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    I do minimal weight lifting, no more than 50 lbs to tone arms.
  4. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    It is exceedingly difficult to make others understand. We were not special just raised with more discipline and respect and understanding honor as a foundation of America. Please do not attack an old man with generational differences. That said, God bless y'all.
  5. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    We are all products of depression era parents.. They made us tough. lol
  6. S

    Fran Fisher

    One of my all time favorite games. A bus load of us came up from Key largo. One of the best I ever attended,
  7. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    God bless you partner. Enjoy life to it's fullest.
  8. S

    Buckyville

    Just a short visit to the Wisconsin site Buckyville. Wow, they are nasty, nasty folks.
  9. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    Had both angioplasty for the artery and self expanding stents. truly a wonder.
  10. S

    Modern medicine, truly a miracle

    AS I probably told most of you I am 86 in October. By the grace of God I still exercise 4-5 days a week. Well, little did I know that I had venous blockages in my legs and one artery. It's PAD. Simply an age condition. As of today, all is clear and apparently I'll be around a little bit longer...
  11. S

    Did anyone else know this about the 1986 Fiesta Bowl?

    Very nice story, but I still hate Miami. lol
  12. S

    College- will anyone go in ten years?

    That was the owner. lol
  13. S

    Who would you rather see lose?

    Have I mentioned I hate U of Miami above all ?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.