Recent content by Slucas14

  1. S

    Grit and Grind Top 5

    🔥 THE TOP 5 IS HERE! 🔥 Check out this week’s Grit & Grind Top 5 Power Rankings to see which teams Derly and I selected as the best of the best this week! 🏈 Who made the cut? 👀 Who moved up? 📈 And who got left out? 😳 Tune in and see if you agree with our Top 5! 🏈 Grit & Grind High School...
  2. S

    Tarboro vs Southwest Edgecombe

    We did not make a pick on this one; it's hard for me the coach I played for Coach Ward vs the Coach I have sat down several times and had lunch with and talked X's & O's with him. Best of luck to both teams tonight. Let me know the score I will definitely be checking in.
  3. S

    Rolesville vs Richmond

    Rolesville vs. Richmond — both teams come into this matchup at 0-2, but don’t let those records fool you. This game still has plenty of juice! The winner finally gets a chance to turn the season in the direction they expected it to go. Rolesville has played one of the toughest non-conference...
  4. S

    Hunt vs Tarboro

    🔥 Hunt vs. Tarboro 🔥 This is probably one of the biggest games of Week 2 in Eastern North Carolina, right up there with 71st vs. Cape Fear. Two programs with plenty of talent, tradition, and something to prove. This one should be worth the price of admission! So, who you got — Hunt or...
  5. S

    Tarboro vs Hunt

    No surprise but I think everyone know who Derly chose this week.
  6. S

    Tarboro vs Rocky Mount

    Wow that was a strong comeback. RM is going to be nice this year I keep hearing. We plan to come to Tarboro this year.
  7. S

    Tarboro vs Rocky Mount

    What’s the final score
  8. S

    Grit n Grind Week 1 Quick Picks

    What’s the score for the game I can’t find it
  9. S

    Football HEAD FOOTBALL COACHING CHANGES

    Congrats to two of my good friends in the Coach profession Coach Scott Riley and Coach Duran McLaurin for their new schools they will be coaching at both of them will continue their success at their new places.
  10. S

    Clayton vs Grimsley Let's talk about it

    I had a chance to see Clayton play SE Raleigh last week in C-Town. It was a great game. I'm still concerned: if SE's starting QB didn't get hurt in the mid-3rd, could Clayton have come away with the win? Or would it have been a close-margin win since they were tied when he got hurt? But that is...
  11. S

    Crest and Hunt 5A State Championship

    We have not experience the portal problem that bad in the East yet. Like you have in the Western and Charlotte region. I believe it will start to trickle down to the Wake and Johnston County area if it has not started yet.
  12. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    Hats off to the West Craven Football program, another one of those teams that will be a strong contender over the next 2-3 years. To lose to Reidsville at Reidsville 23-21 is very impressive.
  13. S

    Hunt

    This team is young and reminds me of that Northern Nash team that had a great run about 2-years ago. Hunt will be around the Regional Round game for at least the next 2-3 years. I seen them play 3 times this year, and every game I get more impressed with them especially on that defensive side of...
  14. S

    Crest and Hunt 5A State Championship

    I'm going to watch tape on Crest today, being in the East and covering eastern football it's always extremely hard for me to catch a good western game each year now. This Hunt team is a very young scrappy team that will be around the Regional Game for at least another 2-3 years. I went last...
  15. S

    Grit and Grind Regional Round

    Did someone get hurt last night on JK side of the ball? When this score came in it shocked everyone at Hunt last night.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade