Recent content by slowpoke3

  1. S

    Anyone know what's going on with the drill field/ Lee Hall?

    The drill field was fenced off Friday from the front of Lee to the sculpture in the middle. I didn't see anything going on behind it. Are they redoing sidewalks?
  2. S

    Subway and a new frozen yogurt place on campus

    Mississippi Steak started serving hamburgers last year. IMO, they were actually really good, but I'm not a burger expert.
  3. S

    Perpetrator still at large ....

    I assume that if it were a hoax, they would have said something by now.
  4. S

    New DWS expansion video...

    I'm so glad that we're set to build something the right way the first time instead of just slapping some concrete together, putting seats on it, and calling it done.
  5. S

    Speaking of golf

    So I'm not going to be the best person for this answer. Right now (As of last Summer, anyway), they are doing a ton of work on some of the holes on the back half. If I remember correctly, they are completely redoing the 10th hole and splitting the ultra-mega long 18th into two holes. They have...
  6. S

    Flag Ship's PR Dept Firing Blanks at This Point

    but you seem to have forgotten that they won last year recruitment championship HANDS DOWN last year... don't you remember that?
  7. S

    Stolen from NAFOOM - read the reviews - pretty funny...

    http://www.amazon.com/Ima...XM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_2
  8. S

    I thought Wake Forest traveled well.

    Let the army come, but they will never defeat the spirit of the people. We are the ~75%!
  9. S

    I thought Wake Forest traveled well.

    I've been up and down broadway a few times and have only seen one loan deacon, and there are huge mobs of state fans. Are they just antisocial? Anyone else know if they took the right exit?
  10. S

    Who the crap writes the sports articles for yahoo?

    Of course I don't expect everyone who watches TV to be gawking over the MCB, but from what I can tell, our fans and Wake Forest fans are pretty excited about it. We do, in fact care.
  11. S

    Who the crap writes the sports articles for yahoo?

    Segment from the front page of yahoo (not just yahoo sports)... Did I miss the memo or something? I thought we were taking the majority of our fanbase over there... and LaTech was our best win? Really...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas