I did not think Lebby had the wits to call plays AND manage a football game. He has a track record or doing well as an offensive coord but not as a manager. I'm pretty sure he didn't have competent coaches that gave him confidence. So, he called plays hoping he wouldn't blow it which led to...
I've never seen better open field tackling than I have these first two games, even when we had harder hitters or better defenses. We just aren't missing much.
Our tackling is making up some for our lack of QB pressure. At least in these first two games. A more open/throwing offense might be...
We have very underrated receivers, great hands and fast. Our run game will only improve. Can we stop the run on defense? Can we get pressure? If so, we could be in for a wild ride.
I welded transformers there 33 years ago. Worked the swing shift and I'm happy to say it got me serious about going back to college. Wearing leather near a paint dryer on an assembly welding line in a metal building without air condition and not a lot of circulation during the summer had this...