Recent content by SlipDrip

  1. SlipDrip

    US Inflation Under Trump Is Better than Inflation In Europe.

    I wouldn’t say it’s an advantage to create inflation. It is an advantage that a lot of our inflation is exported, but that doesn’t mean it’s good. Just that the rest of the world subsidizes our inflationary polices.
  2. SlipDrip

    Christa PIke's botched execution. WTF?!

    Demons are hard to kill. Honestly glad she’s a vegetable. Nice to make such an evil person suffer.
  3. SlipDrip

    US Inflation Under Trump Is Better than Inflation In Europe.

    Every currency is a USD derivative. Because of this our number one export is inflation. The dollar milkshake theory does a good job of explaining this.
  4. SlipDrip

    Poor oppressed woman

    Pointing isn’t acting like an idiot. The idiot is the woman that tackled another player then went at a fan. I would have made sure to get that immature woman triggered enough to hit me so I could then sue. Only thing that man did wrong was submit to a bully
  5. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    I take issues for being a big government , pro war socialist. What does that have to do with any thing?
  6. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    Phase 1 of Trump’s lockdowns. You should know what phase 1 was since you were masked up locked in your house waiting on Trump and Fauci’s next move. and I see you’re too embarrassed to say how many Trump clot shots you’ve received. I also blame Clemson for my political views. My economics...
  7. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    He was the only governor that opened up his state. Then Florida followed and Trump got where he hatted desantis for not listening. and I get socialist love to insult people but you don’t need so much hate in your heart. Especially with all of trumps winning. Yeah he hit record level disapproval...
  8. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    phase 1 of Trump’s Covid lockdown plans. here are some direct quotes from Donald ClotShot Trump about Kemp keeping Georgia open. April 22, 2020- Donald Trump “I disagree, strongly, with his decision to open up facilities which are in violation of the Phase I guidelines.” “I think it’s too...
  9. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    Kemp can do something Trump can’t do, win an election in Georgia. Republicans should take note, but instead they push big government socialist that are owned by Israel.
  10. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    I left Macon Ga back to Greenville. Was thankful to live in Georgia during Covid. It was nice to have a true conservative, Kemp, that rejected Trump’s Covid lockdowns. Every time I visited socialist McMaster’s SC it cracked me up seeing everyone masked and everything closed. and yes, I’m more...
  11. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    Stocks only go up and it’s because of the federal reserve. Nothing to do with Trump. Markets hit ATHs yearly including under Biden and Obama. I work in logistics and 40ft containers out of China are now over $15,000. Pre Covid under 4k. About 6,0000/ container at the start of Trump’s second...
  12. SlipDrip

    Trump pushes more socialism to fix the cost increases caused by his war with Iran.

    I’m of this view. His advisors believed if they hit Iran hard with half our missiles they would bend the knee. And Obama’s Iran deal always bothered Trump. That and him getting credit for Osama Bin Laded. Trump’s always wanted his own win. Now he gets credit for all this Iran mess.
  13. SlipDrip

    Trump pushes more socialism to fix the cost increases caused by his war with Iran.

    Love to hear some conservatives explain why export bans are good. I’ve always said America dies at the hand of socialism. Just never thought it would be republicans that brought it. https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/23/trump-diesel-export-ban-gas-prices.html
  14. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    Exactly. Both sides are screwed up because there is only blind loyalty. Still blows my mind no Republican ran in 2024 against Trump. I would have called Trump out for shutting down the country for Covid and pushing his clot shot with big pharma protections. I’d point out he is a pedo. Also how...
  15. SlipDrip

    Hug your illegal

    I’m a conservative. I’ve only listed issues of Trump that deal with his liberal economic policies and other pro federal government policies. and my view of Lindsey Clancy is that she’s clearly insane and that means you have no place in society. If that was my wife I would have made sure she was...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.