How did Perry/Iowa State end up being the ones busted for this? Was it just carelessness or did somebody in Ames piss off somebody at the NCAA to get special attention?
I initially only saw the ISU violation headline and immediately suspected it involved Perry. Not gonna pretend other big programs aren’t also doing it, but I’m fairly sure they don’t have coaches on staff doing it. What a dummy.
Imagine thinking this football team was DOA after one single game. Couldn’t be me. Only an idiot would overreact that way. Nobody ask to read any texts I sent last Saturday.
I’ve kinda reached the end of the goodwill I’ve got for the kid. I don’t know how many more chances a man needs to “figure it out”, but he’s wasting an immense amount of talent partly because he can’t stay off the sauce.
Way too early to fully write off this team/coach but early indications suggest that the only good hire Weiberg has made in his career is DT, and my understanding it wasn’t even really Weiberg’s decision to get DT.
Suddenly the crayons all need put up, books gotta go back onto shelves, dogs water needs refilled, and every room besides hers becomes the most interesting place in the world.
Damn good showing from the U20 team. Thought Robideau showed he’s continuing to build on the momentum from his freshman year, and Ross is still an absolute physical freak.
Even if AJ is cleared, at this point any program at any level that brings him on is probably opening themselves up to massive legal risks if he does hurt someone else