Recent content by Sleepyhead

  1. Sleepyhead

    Hot seat getting hotter!

    I’m having a bit of a change of heart towards the situation. I mean maybe it just makes sense to avoid the buyout for a year or two.
  2. Sleepyhead

    Deion Sanders

    He probably wouldn’t be running trick plays on fourth down multiple times a game fwiw.
  3. Sleepyhead

    Deion Sanders

    Would it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
  4. Sleepyhead

    We are so bad, barely beating us DROPS you in rankings: Kentucky #24 to unranked

    I’m surprised they were ranked in the first place. I mean they didn’t look great or anything and probably should have lost to a 2-3 team.
  5. Sleepyhead

    Coaching or talent?

    It’s not talent. Against Alabama, Georgia, or Texas, you concede that those programs have unmatched talent. Still, Carolina is not far behind in terms of raw talent and is, on paper, more talented than MSU or KY all day. Carolina is expected to be competitive with elite teams. I don’t think...
  6. Sleepyhead

    I think the secondary coach gets fired today

    Getting rid of Torrian Gray would be a mistake.
  7. Sleepyhead

    Adios Beamer

    Aside from the bone headed decisions, trick plays, poor functionality, and fourth down attempts, the meltdowns and blown leads really make me think this team is way too momentum sensitive. That to me, is a reflection of Beamers style. Luckily, I don’t care anymore this season and fully expected...
  8. Sleepyhead

    KY Game thread

    I’m sure he knew they had a play that would work.
  9. Sleepyhead

    KY Game thread

    Beamer is a moron.
  10. Sleepyhead

    KY Game thread

    Why do you not punt on fourth and two with a lead and give Kentucky a long field?
  11. Sleepyhead

    KY Game thread

    Would like to see the offense lean on the ground game in the second half. Fuller only with 6 carries.
  12. Sleepyhead

    Franklin at VT - still a loser.

    I mean they lost on a field goal and I would think VT fans would be ecstatic about a 4-1 start before the season if you told them that. Would love to be playing that schedule though.
  13. Sleepyhead

    The most popular player on every team...

    I don’t think a back up plan is really necessary at this point. You do have Lucian Anderson, Duckworth, and a few walk ons.
  14. Sleepyhead

    QB situation

    Recruiting rankings do matter, but you also have to be able to look past them to evaluate guys. There are so many variables throughout the process of a 17-21 year olds development.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida