Recent content by slam212121

  1. S

    Tyler Herro and the NBA

    Said it since the Vandy home game. People blew up at the notion. Here we are now and it’s costing up tourney games now. It may be the very issue that ends the season too.
  2. S

    Tyler Herro and the NBA

    Don’t care about Herro NBA. I want a final four with Herro now.
  3. S

    Tyler Herro and the NBA

    Keep telling yourself that.
  4. S

    Tyler Herro and the NBA

    They said that about Booker.
  5. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Should have rode Herro to a tourney win.
  6. S

    Kentucky only shoots 13 3's

    Herro can’t call plays for himself. Under utilize him again and season is ovah!
  7. S

    Sweet 16 Elite 8 at best. Not a Final 4 team IF we keep making these mistakes and playing like crap

    It’s all about Herro. He scores, we win. He doesn’t, we lose. Cal is owned.
  8. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Herro completely out of offense. Here comes the loss.
  9. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    It’s Herro time.
  10. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Grant Williams is a frigging she-male. What a puss!
  11. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Team!!!!!!!! My god!!!!!!!
  12. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Hagans is ballin!!!!
  13. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    We are balling!!! Hagans. Keep it up!
  14. S

    I’m sold on IQ!

    You got it. I’m laying off. Full tilt support. It’s one team one goal.
  15. S

    I’m sold on IQ!

    Absolutely agree with this. I will even settle for just good games from both. Can’t afford having Hagans continue to miss shots plus open scorers like yesterday.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment