Recent content by sktk17

  1. S

    Still Feeling Positive

    The losses have hurt, but I feel a good run coming. Four of the losses are against #’s 3,4, 5, and 13 in KenPom…3 of them in brutal road environments. Analytics still like us at #20 in KenPom. I don’t think the flu running through the team can be ignored. That being said, we need this win...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back