Recent content by SkiSkiSki

  1. S

    FC/OT: Is Cory Giger right?

    I am sure there is an OSU or UM game that will bring them to HV to piss on our grave.
  2. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Dunning Kruger effect doesn't usually end well.
  3. S

    2026 PSU WVB Thread

    We don't have a consistent OH1, much less an OH2.
  4. S

    College- will anyone go in ten years?

    When your kids needs a plumber on Sunday night on a holiday weekend, have them tell my kid SkiSkiSki sent them and he will give them a special rate. How are your doctor kids liking living in the United States? Must be a drastic change from India. Roughly 23% to 28% of undergraduate programs...
  5. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Grunk just threw his 4th pick this season, 2nd tonight against Pitt.
  6. S

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    Grunk just threw pick #4.
  7. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    This defense would have to improve just to be called Swiss Cheese.
  8. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    3rd and 5 and a 3 yard pass going into the sideline. God, I am sorry for whatever I did, just make it stop.
  9. S

    College- will anyone go in ten years?

    University of Miami marketing graduate, “I’ve never read a book,” before adding, “like, maybe Dr Seuss,” and laughing.
  10. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I get it, but I don't get it.
  11. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Why do you have AC/DC with Brian Johnson singing Thunderstruck playing while a dude is playing guitar in the stands. I must be missing something.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win