Recent content by skip dog

  1. skip dog

    Post mortem for the game and so far for the season

    I think we are in a really good place, and our off week comes at perfect time. I really believed we beat bama, but I saw a really good bama team with great running game......I like to discount them b/c of Deboer....but he may have assembled a great staff, and using NIL to build self sustaining...
  2. skip dog

    Missouri 38 Florida 10 4th qtr

    just makes me think that we are starting to see everything/everyone fall into place And, typical SEC fashion, everybody will get beat up, and everyone is at risk of one loss
  3. skip dog

    Bringing back that dumb bastard Arnett

    can't agree with that........bama is just solid all the way around and 2 deep, minimum, at all positions .....maybe if that had happened against Maine
  4. skip dog

    We're not a bad team anymore. We're not a great team yet.

    injuries and we did not play good at all (credit to bama in their part of preventing us from playing our game) We are light years better than we were last year, and we should back Lebby to continue making the positive steps forward (8 wins)
  5. skip dog

    if opponent gets called for hands to the face.....

    I thought he left the field......my bad!
  6. skip dog

    can we all agree......

    hey man......I'm up there in years, and I really need to go to the eye doc for a new prescription.........I admit all of the above...... you can see the stripes on west side, but east side it pitiful...... but look here DCD....I will pay much closer attention here in the second half, and if I...
  7. skip dog

    if opponent gets called for hands to the face.....

    and effectively rips, or pushes the opposing players helmet off, should the player have to leave the field in that situation? I understand the premise of the rule, but seems overly punitive to the affected team (as in, both teams essentially penalized)
  8. skip dog

    can we all agree......

    ok....yes, sounds like bitching, but, not bitching, more of a accurate observation.......does not look good on tv, but at best ok on the home side........ .....and sustained success, is that then people will actually go all in and go "wait, stripe out, we need to be all *this color*" when you...
  9. skip dog

    can we all agree......

    let's just do white outs, maroon outs, or black outs....... As a fan base, we will need more sustained success before we can, or willing to, pull off a stripe out
  10. skip dog

    Semi-OT: My sons jersey number for soccer this year is "17"

    and I could not be prouder! I've already decided I will only yell his number at games. "way to go 17!!" "good job 17-er" "SEVENTEEEEN"
  11. skip dog

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    Just don't see the elitist plantation owners going for the 3 bar life
  12. skip dog

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    wow! some of y'all have had some serious experiences.......I mean wow!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set