Recent content by Skintpigs

  1. S

    2026-2027 Wrestling Schedule

    This is not a reply to previous post…… But it seems to be the most active post, so therefore that’s why I am posting here. I will admit that I did not know that much history about Coach David Taylor…… But I just now watched a documentary on YouTube about his history. I did not realize how...
  2. S

    The Coliseum Awakens: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa in Wrestling’s Holiest War

    Yep, regular decision by Monasmith…. It was JJ at heavy that got the fast pin to seal the deal for Big 8 Champs!
  3. S

    There Will Be Consequences

    Impressive research & fun read!
  4. S

    Old #9 question on Jax in poll form

    I assume the first match for Jax
  5. S

    Oklahoma State at the NCAA Tournament

    But I DID see their black & white pictures in the Famed Halls of Gallagher Hall!!! That place was awesome….Still is!!! Happy they left some of the old brick!!!
  6. S

    Oklahoma State at the NCAA Tournament

    I’ve seen them all wrestle except: Flood McCready Henson Peery Brisco Fozzard Lewis Hutton Pretty sure I’ve watched all the others.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set