Recent content by SkinnyDawg

  1. S

    Somethings up! Just got thru with the survey...

    Just finished mine as well. I'm glad they did this. Hopefully they will take the time to read the comments and actually attempt to fix some things. As was said earlier, once I started typing I found it hard to stop
  2. S

    Fans get to call plays!!!

    This is gold. I've seen enough of the play action sack, so I'll go with the bounce pass to Jameon
  3. S

    The Whysoserious story

    +1. Couldn't have said it better myself
  4. S

    For anybody needing cheap GA tickets for CWS...

    They scalp GA tickets for <$10. But like was posted before, you have to be in line in time to get a seat. First 5,500 get a seat
  5. S

    Lot of Bulldogs

    Tons of them on the road too. Tons. I can't wait
  6. S

    Driving to Omaha..what is the driving time

    With minimum stops for gas/fast food, rockin at about 80/85 on the interstate, we did it in 11.5 hours going the interstate way (Memphis, StL, KC, Omaha). Watch for cops in KC and Memphis. Road work EVERYWHERE once you get into Iowa/Nebraska.
  7. S

    General Admission Tickets

    I was there for the first two games and scalped general admission tickets for $10 a piece about 4 hours before the game. Me and a few buddies got in line about an hour before they opened the gates and got our pick of seats (we sat front row in front of the left field bullpen both games). I think...
  8. S

    I'm drinking heavily...

    Count me in on this thread too. Can't wait to be doing the same thing in Omaha!
  9. S

    Jacob Robson say Oregon State needs to quit bitching about the park size...

    I can confirm this. My brick-handed buddy and I were sitting front row behind the bullpen and he botched catching a ball. At least the ball ended up with a little kid though
  10. S

    The multitalented Hunter Renfroe

    Not killer possums, but they do have teeth. After the Belarus beaver incident I wouldn't chance it
  11. S

    Whit Waide gets the "Rally Cut" and shaves his head for Omaha

    Link https://twitter.com/whitwaide/status/344552891454980099/photo/1
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade