Recent content by Skink

  1. S

    Breaking News......Major problem for Da Bears.........

    and the board used to be much better, even during basketball season. I'm sure DS is making a fortune from all the traffic, and more power to him. I don't blame him. But you have to wade through an ocean of crap to find the few pearls of snark and wittiness that used to be 80% of the posts here...
  2. S

    sparky, jakldawg, & shsdawg...can't let your dumbassedry go unnoticed in phelps thread.. The BABE

    sparky, jakldawg, & shsdawg...can't let your dumbassedry go unnoticed in phelps thread.. The BABE errorku
  3. S

    Is Michael Phelps the greatest athlete of all-time in any sport?

    could "have Michael Phelps' stamina with nine months of training if you didn't have a job" is the most blowhard-y in the history of this board that is laden with blowhards. You have a very simple understanding of stamina if you think it is not a talent itself. About a thousand studies of...
  4. S

    Whats the more impressive season? SEC Tourny Champs or reaching a Super Regional?

    Whats the more impressive season? SEC Tourny Champs or reaching a Super Regional? Superku
  5. S

    snoop is a goner...

    making $7 million to work 5 months a year is stupid. To put it another way, ask any truck driver you know if he would give up trucking to be a millionaire NFL cornerback with a nonstop avalanche of women throwing themselves at him, and you see how it's all relative.
  6. S

    For the Ole Miss guys on here: What MSU player have you hated the most?

    I liked it that he told Tuberville that he "disrespected the whole State when he left for Auburn" or something like that. I didn't like playing against him at all. I really can't think of that many players that I hated. The coaches are a different story. Related question: Why do so many State...
  7. S

    10 post-Spring Game predictions

    50% of 6 is 3. He missed by 50% last year.
  8. S

    10 post-Spring Game predictions

    predictions be taken seriously this time?
  9. S

    "I lik that skint." What exactly does that mean?

    when a recruit (take CJ Johnson perhaps) posts a pic of a new ride on social media. There was much finger pointing over here when that happened. Lo and behold, a year later, a State recruit does the same thing. And yet, it's no big deal this time. It also applies to arrests. Neither one of...
  10. S

    Read Grisham's "Calico Joe" today.

    it entertaining. Dickens, Swift, Orwell, Twain, Steinbeck, Stowe... You just didn't happen to agree with Grisham. Stories have always been used to make a point. Even Jesus taught with parables.
  11. S

    Rumor du jour about the basketball program...

    maybe I don't remember as clearly as you guys do, but Timmy Bowers, Lawrence Roberts, Jarvis Varnado, Winsome Frazier, and Branden Vincent played their asses off as far as I remember. In fact, Renardo Sidney is the only State player that I remember that I would classify as "lazy." From the most...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up