Recent content by Skilly Lander

  1. S

    Mountain 8 2026

  2. S

    MAC Week 3 Predictions

    Yeah, they shut down the ground and pound and our QB/QBs threw behind the receivers some across the middle. (along with a couple of nice long balls) The defense didn't play bad at all. After the onside kick I really thought we'd pull it out, but it just wasn't to be. And to be fair we didn't...
  3. S

    Football SMC 2026

    Thanks for letting us know the what's really going on. I figured this guy was talking out of his butt. I didn't see anything Friday night that led me to believe anything he was saying was true. Maybe forfeiting the Franklin game will give y'all time to get some players healthy for the rest of...
  4. S

    Football SMC 2026

    I work with some folks from Swain and one of them said that a bunch of kids quit after the Smoky game and that they were down to just 14 players. It looked like more than that to me Friday night, so I thought I'd ask about it here. Has the new guy already lost the team? The kids I saw on the...
  5. S

    Scores

    If our defense doesn't improve Franklin might drop 100 on us... but I'm pleased with the offense and kicking game. We've got a lot to work on for week 2 at Swain.
  6. S

    Feeling Sad Today

    Think of all the people you've out lived! What a bunch of quitters.
  7. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    All that livermush probably slowed you down just enough to get clipped by a F150 hauling white oak over to Bridge's.
  8. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    You didn't even L, let alone OL. Faker.
  9. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    The worst game I've ever seen. No defense at all. Poor special teams play. Offenses that don't even bother with first downs... just throwing for touchdowns every other play. Shelby will probably break a hundred. What a joke. Just ugly, ugly football.
  10. S

    Football Black knights vs Wilson Prep

    Robbinsville had every chance in the world to win that game and just didn't execute. Fumbles, bouncing runs to the outside instead of following good blocking, penalties, etc... Some unfortunate injuries didn't help either, but those are the breaks. The Knights looked to be the much better team...
  11. S

    Football Black knights vs Wilson Prep

    Robbinsville is going to beat Wilson Prep so bad, their big fat coach will probably cry.
  12. S

    Post 4th Round Playoff Scores! 11/28/2025

    We were going to have to play a mistake-free game to beat them, and we didn't. That God awful call on third down didn't help us any either. That was atrocious. Anyway, I couldn't be more proud of the team. They played hard all night in circumstances that made playing hard difficult at best. The...
  13. S

    Round 4 Scores

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting As the high school season begins, the 2028 Rivals150 ranking gets an update