Recent content by sk73

  1. S

    Kansas is being allowed to play Council in his 7th season

    Come on man. We have not won an NCAA since Sankey has been in the SEC. He doesn't care about who the team is that wins the tournaments. He just wants the winners to be SEC schools. We last dominated college basketball in the late 40s and 50s. Remember? Winning in 78, then 96 and 98 and then...
  2. S

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    You are right. I was surprised for both teams.
  3. S

    This makes me sick...

    I was responding to a poster that said Cal only brought in players that were using UK as a pit stop. I am guessing that I actually gave my response to the wrong topic. If I hated the team, I would not be spending time on this board.
  4. S

    This makes me sick...

    We have like 11 or 12 new guys this year. In most cases, overpaid to be here. Most, if not all of them will be gone after this season. Praise be that this is now Not a Pit Stop.
  5. S

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky 14 Texas A&M 48 Tiebreaker 60
  6. S

    Stein say something controversial....?

    Only one, I was 12 years old then. I learned early how to win and how to behave. I was smart enough, even then, to know that you do not accomplish much if you have to depend on foul mouthed drunks. I am kidding but , not by much. Stein needs to watch his mouth a little more. I hope his big talk...
  7. S

    Stein say something controversial....?

    I do not think the head coach should be saying the things he is saying. Bring a flask, get plastered, scream obscenities at Alabama. I understand some fans do that anyway but who wants to take their small kids to that type of environment. Nothing I hate more than listening to a lot mouth drunk...
  8. S

    LSU vs Clemson

    Any time an SEC school plays an out of conference school, I pull for the SEC team. In football and Basketball. The hatred other schools have felt toward us, mostly, in the past (basketball) was really a sign of respect. I do not think we are hated nearly as much now. I want their hatred back.
  9. S

    The boosters must be fatigued at this point.

    I am not too high on Pope's intelligence or his speaking ability. If I was an opposing coach recruiting the same player I would simply show the video of Pope stripping down to his old uniform and doing a cheer, complete with all the cheerleading movements. Nuff said.
  10. S

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Cal , and other coaches, have questions thrown at them regularly. The Mitchell saga was a common topic for discussion a week ago. I see nothing wrong with his answer. Many, myself included, agree with it. It so happens that Pope was part of the topic because it pertained to Mitchell. Nothing...
  11. S

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Nothing to defend here man. If any other coach had said the same words, it would not have been posted on this board, or any board. This is the Pre-wadded Panty Guild here.
  12. S

    Where was UK's Bold New Athletic Director during the Mitchell fiasco?

    I am expecting that to happen but I do not want to rely on getting questionable recruits to play for us. Pope has 14 players that he selected, he recruited and, he agreed to pay. If we do have another double loss season it will be the head coach I am pointing at.
  13. S

    Lsu boycott probation expelling them

    This just reinforces the fact that the SEC is a football conference. This level of pushback was not even thought about during the Bediako experiment at Alabama. Bediako actually played.
  14. S

    Where was UK's Bold New Athletic Director during the Mitchell fiasco?

    This must be a joke, right? There is not an athletic director in the SEC that will go head to head with Sankey. Sure, voice an opinion, have your self heard but, to defy something that your own university president signed up for is nonsense. With solid coaching we will have a very good team...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Ryan Day delivers hilarious message to Julian Sayin on forcing ball to Jeremiah Smith: 'If he's single covered, he's open'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest