Recent content by Siu477

  1. S

    ICE Week 7

    Curious which Peotone team shows up. The one that is steamrolling people or the one that laid down vs Wilmington. Haven’t seen CC play but their scores are similar to common opponents as Peotone. Has anyone seen both play?
  2. S

    ICE Week 7

    3 and you’re in. Even some 2 win teams make the playoffs!!! Dumb but that’s the new system.
  3. S

    ICE Week 6

    I might get some slack for this take but what Lisle is doing currently is one of the more impressive things I’ve seen this year in this conference. Obviously wilmo/cc we all know what they are. But when you consider no varsity last year, not any success prior years and sitting at 3-3 currently...
  4. S

    ICE Week 6

    Yea it’s 3 and you’re in and 2 is the bubble. DUMB!
  5. S

    ICE Week 6

    You’re rankings are spot on. Peotone n Manteno could maybe flip in the future. That will be decided in a couple weeks. I think we’ll have 6 teams in the playoffs from the conference. Wilmington CC Manteno Peotone Lisle RC hate the new system but that’s who will be in. In regards to playoffs...
  6. S

    Clinton Maroons Cancel Varsity Season

    Agree with everything you stated. But this is becoming a disturbing trend in high school football currently.
  7. S

    ICE Week 1

    nothing to apologize about. It’s a message board and you have an opinion. I actually think your takes are pretty spot on. Just felt like I had to defend my Devils lol. Not sure how it plays out all year for them but I know they are a motivated group w an angry coach😂. Peotone played well. Not...
  8. S

    ICE Week 1

    Peotone has one year where their youth showed, lost 3 games by a combined 14 pts and you guys are acting like they are bottom feeders now…. lot of other factors played into their poor season last year and I have no idea how this year plays out but man, pump the brakes on the devil bashing here.
  9. S

    ICE Week 6

    Let’s call it what it is. Wilmington probably won’t win a state title in 3a. In 2a, they will breeze to it. Nothing wrong w that. Someone said great coaches and tough kids. Spot on. In 2a it’s an easy state title for them. In 3a, it’s a deep run but with Byron, Richmond Burton and the loaded 3a...
  10. S

    ICE Week 5

    This guy gets it
  11. S

    ICE Week 5

    Isn’t this what the old I8 was? Small schools didn’t like it bc they had to play bigger schools a couple times a year. It’s not a bad idea, just seems like you’ll run into same problems as before.
  12. S

    ICE Week 5

    Idk. Not my area of expertise. Schools more south probably. Momence n Clifton jump to mind.
  13. S

    ICE Week 5

    You’re not wrong but here is what I would say. RC has what, 380 kids, Peotone has about 400. Manteno n Herscher in the mid to high 500’s. In small school football, 150 more kids in school makes a HUGE difference. Can’t convince me otherwise. Makes it all the more impressive what Wilmington does...
  14. S

    ICE Week 5

    Seneca Wilmington Peotone RC Herscher Break off into their own conference. Add 3 other schools in similar size. Whoever made the comment about Seneca not liking the size of cc, Manteno etc is spot on. I also think that applies to other schools in the ICE conference.
  15. S

    Morris vs. Wilmington thread

    Yea. The link I added is 25-26 but I see what you are saying. Thx for the clarity guys.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian on Texas-Oklahoma playing at the Cotton Bowl: 'I would not change it for anything'