Recent content by SimulationGuy

  1. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    I didn’t know you wanted me to set up all the individual matchups. I’ll do it today then. Prepare to be tagged
  2. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    Let’s set em up . I’ll add the tear 4 and 5 championship teams on fab along with awards
  3. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    Have you joined FB group?
  4. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    Again I apologize about the length of time on sims. Not hard just time consuming and I have a 5 month old child
  5. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    Posting tonight my phone broke but will be posting all the winners and injuries tonight
  6. S

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    The years and series results over 5 years. It’s RR for some reason my phone won’t let me login. Let voting commence
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in, who's out after Week 5