Recent content by Silver707

  1. S

    If you are a parent or grandparent, you need to look at these stats

    I agree with a lot of that. We have had a lot of opportunity with jobs since Covid, I agree. Most middle class friends I have were struggling to find a house that made sense for their family because these houses were being bought up left and right with cash buyers. Part of that is where I...
  2. S

    If you are a parent or grandparent, you need to look at these stats

    Just about to come here to say this… or pay close to $2,000/month for a 2/2 apartment. I always love older people being disappointed in our youth when they were the ones that raised them or raised their parents, etc. I’m 33 and own my own home. I’m sitting at a 3.25% interest rate and feel...
  3. S

    I couldn't be happier to see Aaron Rodger lose!!!

    Good Lord. Just stop while you’re behind. “Big overgrown loser?” AR is a Super Bowl winning QB, MVP winning QB, multi-millionaire, and shacking up with women like Olivia Munn. Damn, I wish I was a “big overgrown loser!”
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season