Recent content by Side_Note

  1. S

    Jay Wright using Cal's old formula for success

    I agree with this, and I don't think this practice is just with big men. I've often wondered how much "evaluating" Cal did with some of these top recruits. Hami is a great example; no doubt he wowed and impressed as an athlete at the high school level. Probably dunked everything in sight...
  2. S

    EXCELLENT READ: UK Men’s Basketball Leads Nation with 13 Players in NBA Playoffs

    It's being reported that while recruiting Cal has remarked about "placing a premium on shooting", and "I'm only recruiting guys who can shoot". Many posters on here have scoffed at the notion that Cal values the athlete over the shooter, and have argued that Cal has always tried to recruit...
  3. S

    UNC Persuing SKJ

    Exactly. So he's not good enough to play over Richards at UK, but UNC (who won the title just a year ago) is interested in him? SKJ is making the right decision. I don't wish him great success at UNC, but I can admit he was getting a bit of a screw job at UK.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report