Recent content by SI Valhalla

  1. S

    Red Raider Scrimmage

    SP- SI, I believe would have been a fun match up. Hate the weather didn't allow them to play. SP was explosive on offense as usual. Looked like they simply out matched both defenses. That being said, so did SI. Both SI and SP's offense moved the ball at will against both teams... SI played...
  2. S

    Red Raider Scrimmage

    Confirmed today. South Iredell will host 4 team scrimmage on the 11th. South Point, Bandys and NE Guilford.
  3. S

    Red Raider Scrimmage

    I was told SP along with Bandys would be AT South Iredell on the 11th... Not sure about the Independence date???
  4. S

    NPC 2015

    As far as South you may Need to get your cousin to help you out a bit more. One starting receiver, and Holmes at Running back. The rest return,(as far as skill kids), and I think most return for a couple more years. I agree tho that Stateville should be good again, and again ,and again,,its...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5