Recent content by shutterbug

  1. S

    TV for Houston this weekend?

    DIRECTV LISTS AT&T SportsNet SW on Channel 674 and U-Verse channel 758 and 1758.
  2. S

    Pizza Bowl

    Thanks earsky, I appreciate all your updates. I have been to all the pizza bowl games. How are we going to get Forbes and Biven playing time?
  3. S

    Pizza Bowl

    My bad, I meant to ask about Jack Payton.
  4. S

    Pizza Bowl

    Anyone know why Jack Perkins isn't playing?
  5. S

    Louisville Volleyball defeats Stanford

    I believe most matches are streamed on ESPN2, just like our baseball games.
  6. S

    Blacked out?

    It's on 646 Direct TV.
  7. S

    EKU

    Hopefully at SS....mover Nap to 2nd. Add in Anderson and Reid and you have one heck of an infield.
  8. S

    Wake

    Anyone know why Prosecky did not pitch this weekend?
  9. S

    Kentucky Game

  10. S

    Morehead St

    Thanks. Glad to see Moose get the start today. Maybe he can work his way into a weekend start with a good outing.
  11. S

    Morehead St

    Wondering why we haven't seen Cameron Robinson. He threw well in Florida. Also is Kurtis Reid injured?
  12. S

    Spring is in the Air

    Is anyone going to the opening season weekend games @USF?
  13. S

    Spring is in the Air

    I believe Ryan Hawks will be in the running for a weekend starter and maybe Will Kroger.
  14. S

    Spring is in the Air

    I believe #4 is Kurtis Reid. I would hope to see Noah Smith get a shot at SS too. I also spoke to Luke Seed at the poster signing. He said he would be ready to go on opening day.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis