Recent content by SHUSource

  1. SHUSource

    Bye Week Haiku Thread

    Send carboard boxes To the Hale Center for Greg He'll need them soon, right?
  2. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Tailgating is fun No matter how your team plays Lots of booze and food Went to games for years Just to grill and drink and eat Without care who won Held down Purple Lot Walked half hour to the gate Like many others, in late But my int'rest waned In a school that is not mine Now I do haiku
  3. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    The I.U. Hoosiers Used to be a "gimme game" Now they just give points Shows you how a coach Is the key to your success Or why you fall flat Greg Schiano's clock Reads "eleven fifty-nine" Will Keli hit "snooze"?
  4. SHUSource

    Yankees

    I can't see Tampa Bay going down as easily as the BoSox. I'm not sure what it is that makes that so good, but they just have it this year. At the same time, the Sox were in a bit of disarray and the manager they just extended should be run out of town ... at least if you ask his players after...
  5. SHUSource

    Topo Gigio passes

    I would've never guessed he was still alive. A pretty good run!
  6. SHUSource

    NJ Spotlight News sunsets

    As of today, NJ PBS transitions from WNET Group to being operated by the communications department at Montclair State, under which NJ Spotlight News will become NJ PBS News, anchored by Rob Nelson. He replaces the anchor you saw here, Brianna Vannozzi. Hopefully, the quality of the program...
  7. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Haiku 'bout haiku Can you call it reflexive? Or kind of meta?
  8. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Indiana is Not committed to haiku So you beat them there
  9. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Ran out of fingers Had to guess if I was right I know how this works Think I miscounted Math was never my strong suit But man of letters Too many letters I almost did it again Too eager to post
  10. SHUSource

    The Least Worst Teams in the B1G

    I think Rutgers would absolutely be in play for him. Yes, you won't be the only school taking a good look at him, but Wake is not a good job even in the ACC, and I have to think he'd be very intrigued by Rutgers, given the talent footprint it occupies and the league it plays in.
  11. SHUSource

    The Least Worst Teams in the B1G

    Everyone seems to think Eck to Wisconsin is a done deal if they fire Fickell, which I don't actually think will happen (but who knows?). Dickert is one of the top guys Rutgers ought to be all in on.
  12. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    I have decided To switch up my workout and Adopt this brand new routine
  13. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    I.U. rhymes with haiku, but It won't be poetic when Cig drops the hammer
  14. SHUSource

    Look who was at the Rutgers-Howard game

    Good eye! And the Rider Bronc had to pick up a few hours on the night shift to help pay the bills.
  15. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Cig says “Google me” Greg’s not trying to trick you He should Google “tricks”
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects