Recent content by SHUMikechine

  1. S

    Seton Hall TBT

    I love the use of the word ponderous. You captured this thread perfectly.
  2. S

    Giving Day totals to date

    Done for day 2 revenue match.
  3. S

    Trey Parker my favorite player

    I’ll bet you he starts and we’re better than 11th
  4. S

    Roddie Anderson III

    I was trying to never think about this again!
  5. S

    Just announced: Meet the team event for season ticket holders

    There was an rsvp link in the email. If you didn’t receive an email, I’d call the school.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota