Recent content by shsbobrust

  1. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    Thanks, Let me know if you want one....you don't have to buy it through Ebay and I am flexible on the price
  2. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    Yeah, that's exactly what I meant...It's in response to delusional Ole Miss fans who thought they would win at least 10 games this year and possibly be in the SEC championship...I'm starting to question the make-up of the State fan base...particularly on this site.
  3. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    I guess I mistakingly posted this on the most serious blog in the history of mankind.....These are meant to be funny, jab at Ole Miss a bit, and that's it. I guess you all forget the T-shirts that were made after the 45-0 drubbing they gave us....so lighten up a bit, and remember, we're all on...
  4. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    Thanks Andy...and you are the toughest guy I've ever met in an anonymous blog.
  5. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    No Camo yet....but if people keep ordering them, that might be my next batch.
  6. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    Thanks for the support guys....Hail State! I sold a couple hundred of them at the Liberty Bowl...If you don't like it cool. I did it more to piss off Ole Miss fans than anything, but if you want to take offense to it, have at it. I'm not making anything on these, printing up T-shirts isn't as...
  7. S

    2013 Egg Bowl T-Shirts, #Wallacing, Hail State

    Contact me directly at [email protected], find me on facebook, or order on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201013476084#ht_297wt_1362, Sizes S-2XL.
  8. S

    Dog Walk

    #Wallacing! You all need one of these I've got them on Ebay or you can order from me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/201013475908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_297wt_1105
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit