Recent content by Shoxfan

  1. S

    Shocker Game #2

    For any of you who love craft beers like I do, we are blessed with quite a few of them now. WBC (Wichita Brewing Company and Pizzeria is one I'd highly recommend. There's one on the east side and one on the west side of town. Come on up and join us. Love to have you. http://www.wichitabrew.com/
  2. S

    Battle of old MVC rivals game thread

    I'm also thrilled to be in the AAC with the great city of Tulsa. As I mentioned in another post, the old MVC rivalry between WSU and Tulsa was one of the greatest ever. The way Pressey, Harris and company could suddenly take over the game defensively midway through the 2nd half was amazing. A...
  3. S

    Tulsa falls just short against #5 Wichita State -- Full Recap and Videos

    What a great game Tulsa played. I look forward to the great days of old in the MVC when WSU and Tulsa were fierce rivals. That 3 by Henderson that looked so good and was in and out could have resulted in a big upset. Great game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6