Recent content by #ShowOff

  1. #ShowOff

    16th in AP poll

    The AP voters are caught in a tough predicament. They can't put Ole Miss behind LSU whom they just beat. They can't drop LSU who just destroyed TXa&m. So the only thing they feel they can do is drop Ole Miss several spots because they have to stay ahead of LSU. That is why Ole Miss didn't...
  2. #ShowOff

    So, been invited to play golf this Sunday AM…

    Go play golf and have a great time. Don't let 18-22 year-olds running around a football field have an affect on your way of life. I'm sure you'll hear some fun stories from them as well.
  3. #ShowOff

    Chaos in Knoxville

    I've been to two sporting events when Trump attended. 2024 Army/Navy game in Landover, MD (Commanders stadium) and the 2025 Daytona 500. Both were phenomenal atmospheres. I just had to make sure you got inside the stadium well prior. The Army/Navy "March On" is always three hours before...
  4. #ShowOff

    Anyone going to the bowl game?...

    It's the Biltmore....it is back up. It is Christmas time so things are in full-swing for them. I plan to go to the game...driving over from Raleigh.
  5. #ShowOff

    Glad we finally have all this parity in the SEC

    Cignetti can evaluate, coach, and motivate players. He got IU to invest in their football program. After last season, he knew he had to get some "dudes" in the transfer portal after getting beat at the OL/DL lines versus OSU and Notre Dame. He executed in the transfer portal and those guys...
  6. #ShowOff

    Coleman Hutzler

    Will Lebby make the correct move in the offseason?
  7. #ShowOff

    final SEC stats / rankings

    Mississippi State was the first champion to commit zero errors in the College World Series back in 2021. It's good to see that improvement this season compared to last year. I felt we averaged 3 errors a game last year.
  8. #ShowOff

    Arnett

    We all know if you want to be able to compete in this conference you have to be able to win in the trenches. It starts with the DL and OL. A great DL can make a mediocre secondary look very good. There is a tremendous talent gap right now. This is the worst defensive front at Mississippi...
  9. #ShowOff

    How much is the baseball situation affecting everyone's reaction for the football situation?...

    This..... Going into the LSU game my main approach to watching this game was to see if our Defensive Front can get any pressure on Jayden Daniels. After watching the Arizona game, I found it alarming that we couldn't get pressure on their QB. If QB Daniels was just going to sit back and toss...
  10. #ShowOff

    OT: Talladega

    I am a NASCAR fan. I've been to Talladega probably more times than anyone on this board...(12 races I think) I go to 2-3 races a year and went to the Daytona 500 back in February and will be going to Dover and Darlington this year. Here's what I recommend-- Tickets: I would recommend tickets...
  11. #ShowOff

    I thought we would avoid Dayton

    After winning yesterday against UF, I thought we'd avoid having to go to Dayton. I was just hoping to keep it respectable and physical and hang around for a bit versus Bama today. I think with this current (first half) performance we will be playing Tues/Wed in Dayton, OH. Here's to hoping...
  12. #ShowOff

    Any Nashville Predators fans here?

    They've acquired a lot of upcoming draft picks over the next two seasons. On the brink of the playoffs this year but afraid they'll fall just short. Bad loss out West last night. Complete roster overhaul w/ GM David Poile retiring. I'm optimistic about the Preds future. Forsberg and...
  13. #ShowOff

    Fire up the Stansbury tweet..

    I saw that on TV... I let out a good belly laugh. I didn't expect to hear that. Great stuff.
  14. #ShowOff

    Well, 2 consecutive games where our defense no showed

    Alabama and TCU are very good scoring teams. While it's uncharacteristic of our defense to give up that many points in a half, you would imagine State is not going to shut down every top 15-caliber offense. If State give up 40 points in the second half in their upcoming games to South Carolina...
  15. #ShowOff

    Crumedy returning..

    Wow... big news there!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters