Recent content by ShootBag21

  1. S

    GYERO

    - Anybody else frequent the Kids Workshops at Lowes or Home Depot once a month? My oldest (just turned 3) seems to enjoy for the most part. Of course, he gets the glory of getting the last few hammer strikes in for each microscopic nail after I mumble curse words under my breath finagling with...
  2. S

    GYERO

    I'm in Louisville now but could take you up on that. Any time you get an opportunity to drive only 1.5 hours one way for practice and games 3 times a week to play with elite players, you have to take it. PROs: - Throws any ball he touches whenever he gets his hands on it - Looks to have a...
  3. S

    GYERO

    - With the return of Slice, I just wanted to say that I am still here too. I still read the thread pretty much every day. - The Calipari thing was weird for me. He was the coach for literally half of my life and is the only coach at Kentucky who had reached a final four in my lifetime that I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade