Recent content by shockdaddy19

  1. S

    Top football recruit Kelan Hall predicted to sign with Oklahoma

    This is one that I would let play out…
  2. S

    Seneca Driver

    I rarely post and certainly don’t pretend to have much inside info. I posted something a few weeks ago and I know someone mocked it, but regardless. I have a very close friend who is very tied into one of the best football programs in the state and the sentiment is that if Stein can win 5 games...
  3. S

    How many people/years is the basketball waiting list?

    I can’t speak to what the wait currently is, but back around 2016, I put my name into the lottery to seasons tickets and got them immediately. I had corner seats in the upper level, about 4 rows up, and being honest, they were great seats. I held them for 2-3 years, but living in Louisville made...
  4. S

    OT: Yum Center has cost taxpayers $450M

    I live in Louisville and this is absolutely correct. Not only did it screw the taxpayers, but it also fundamentally killed any hope of a NBA team. And in my opinion, along with that, basically killed any corporate growth that the city could ever have. But hey, we have a minor league soccer team...
  5. S

    5 star DL Kellan Hall from Louisville Christian Academy lists final list ( interesting that Louisville not mentioned )

    UK has a shot here and has made a great case. If we can win 5-6 games this year, this gets interesting for us.
  6. S

    Louisville needs/deserves and NBA team

    Resident of Louisville who grew up in a major professional sports market. Yes, would love to see it, but no, it will never happen. We had our chance several years ago and UL sank it. The leadership and people of influence in this town have a small town mentality and are content with mediocrity...
  7. S

    "Kentucky contacts russian big man Gleb Firsov "6ft10 21 yo

    I was hoping for a roided out version of Ivan Drago.
  8. S

    Scott Rigot

    I am so glad that there are still people on this board that get the humor of “International Recruiting Guru” Scott Rigot. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
  9. S

    How is Louisville getting visits like this

    It’s interesting, while I don’t disagree about the lack of buzz around Pope, I live in Louisville and am pretty well connected to people within U of L, and run with a ton of their fans. While it definitely feels like the programs are headed in opposite directions, I also don’t feel a ton of buzz...
  10. S

    Just Hire Pitino

    I have 2 good friends who are close to Pitino and while I haven’t discussed this with one of them, the other is adamant that it won’t happen. Just that Pitino is very happy at St. John’s, is on his home turf, and is incredibly well funded with NIL. I suppose you never say never, but according to...
  11. S

    Pierre Rondo

    That is absolutely correct. It was David Padgett.
  12. S

    Pierre Rondo

    Levitch, the HC at NO, is pretty well respected in a lot of basketball circles in Louisville. No doubt that Rondo may wind up at an IMG, but he’s in a pretty good spot there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act