Recent content by ShinyTurd

  1. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Burns EG Linkerton Cramer
  2. S

    Football Cleveland County

    It’s definitely dang quiet… Somebody said Shelby is dealing with a pretty big injury. I haven’t watched any of their games of NFHS yet.
  3. S

    Gaston County

    Wonder how that affects RPI
  4. S

    Gaston County

    I couldn’t tell you anybody that I know of or heard getting a NoGa transfer. A few years back, I think a OL ended up at Ashbrook. But that’s the only one I recall. When that one coach was there, the one that left for another state, whose name escapes me…he had a couple awesome athletes. Think I...
  5. S

    Gaston County

    Should have done this a long time ago by looking at scores.
  6. S

    Gaston County

    Yeah, that's because I created a thread for Gaston County. You SP folks have gotten soft, since the mill families left and the Yankees and yuppies moved in you've started bowing down to just about everybody, but Cramer. Hell the Cleveland County thread has went for years and I waited for years...
  7. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    Burns Shelby Linkerton Cramer Top 4 should be home by 9
  8. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Yikes this took a turn…. ….and I love it. CC vs. Lincolnton, while GC sits in the shadows hoping to fly under the radar
  9. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    I’m just curious, when do coaches usually trade film? Back in my day it was a DVD I think, but I know there’s an online platform now. Just saw a post that a school is still waiting for an “exchange,” whatever that means.
  10. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    When somebody said the pizza joint had a good beer selection I couldn’t turn it down. I’ll be back 😆
  11. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Appreciate the kindness tonight fellas. Heck of a ballgame. At half I wondered if I should be somewhere else. Don’t know if I ran into any of you or not, kinda hard to say “Hey, you on them message boards. I’m ShinyTurd.” Food recommendations were great and the adult beverages were ice cold...
  12. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    This game is wild, Max Davis is still a stud
  13. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Since I'm a free agent fan, I think I may make the trip to Lincolnton tonight. Looks like it should be the best game in the area. What's my best spots for a decent dinner and a cold adult beverage?
  14. S

    Gaston County

    Does that mean Cramer gets Reid Park? We've got some family friends down in there who are zoned for South Point
  15. S

    Gaston County

    I’m still stuck on people not liking Byrums…. apologies, back to football talk
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit