Recent content by shinbone

  1. S

    Bear radio host David Johnson says he's sick of and disgusted by all you MSU fans...

    Bear radio host David Johnson says he's sick of and disgusted by all you MSU fans... nt
  2. S

    Ideas for Paterno's statue

    I heard some wise counsel years ago from whom I do not remember. Never build a statue ofor name a roadafter someone who is still alive.
  3. S

    From the backpages of the Shocking News section...

    Name it and claim it. If you say things over and over enough, then maybe they'll come true. He's just gonna wish Mullen into the hot seat.
  4. S

    The Troy game (sept 15) has been picked up exclusively by ESPN3

    I watch ESPN3 on my computer all the time. There are times when games are blacked out but I don't think I've missed a State game in 3 years because of espn3. We just plug the computer into a projector or the TV and there you have it. It sometimes doesn't have the quality of regular games and...
  5. S

    Hey DS, what is Barrett Sallee's problem?

    I used to enjoy getting bleacher report in my e-mail because I like to read about sports. My interest tailed off to where over the last several months I just started deleting it without reading. When "journalists" start planting their flags and start calling subjective topics "facts" it's time...
  6. S

    forget recruiting- let's talk State offense....2012 edition

    Whatever changes or adjustments that are made, if Russell doesn't develope a quicker release then we could be in trouble.
  7. S

    Need the board's help with a family/sports situation

    ...his name wouldn't happen to be the initials OEM would it?
  8. S

    Agree or disagree re: TSUN

    anyone want to respond to the original question?
  9. S

    Agree or disagree re: TSUN

    That was a little bit tongue in cheek but thanks for setting me straight. And it's "mentally challenged" by the way.</p>
  10. S

    Agree or disagree re: TSUN

    To most of us that have a grasp of the obvious, Nutt will be gone soon. My comment and question is this: I think there is an historically corrupt culture there from the top down. I have relatives who are rebs and they've bragged about having alums/boosters being given responsibility to take...
  11. S

    I am going to a movie....

    It was a putrid ripoff of Planes, Trains and Automobiles and I was embarrased to even be in the theatre. I've heard good things about the Fighter and am looking forward to seeing True Grit even though I'll have to remind myself that it's based on the book and not remake of John and Glen.
  12. S

    Shark attack

    Not to be picky but I spend a lot of time off p'cola and navarre in a kayak and I see a ton more bullsharks, blacktip, spinners and hammerhead than nurse sharks. I've seen six foot bullsharks cruising withing ten feet of shore with folks swimming 50 yards away. For the most part, they're...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia