Recent content by Shepdogg

  1. Shepdogg

    Rocco Becht is playing injured.

    My eyes got injured watching him.
  2. Shepdogg

    A silver lining to this crapfest:

    I have a white tuxedo jacket, but do not even feel like wearing it now.
  3. Shepdogg

    FC/OT: Is Cory Giger right?

    I don’t say much, I have a bit of a Tonto complex, but I think the players are just overmatched.
  4. Shepdogg

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    Uggh, my blood is boiling again seeing the slobberfest over Franklin and all the players and recruits he took with him. Go Pitt!
  5. Shepdogg

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    Tech, I am working on being less bitter and this is the first step.
  6. Shepdogg

    Rip - Dennis Haskins - America’s Principal

    Bump for visibility.
  7. Shepdogg

    Tengwall & Buchignani Wisky recap

    Hire Teng as an analyst yesterday.
  8. Shepdogg

    Rip - Dennis Haskins - America’s Principal

    Going to be a tough day… https://pagesix.com/2026/09/29/entertainment/dennis-haskins-saved-by-the-bell-star-who-played-mr-belding-dead-at-75/
  9. Shepdogg

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    My bust. Had it tee’d up for Diff’rent Strokes, then realized it was since 2000 so I could not delete the post and had to throw something in there. Can we bring back the delete button?
  10. Shepdogg

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    Any list without Always Sunny cannot be taken seriously.
  11. Shepdogg

    Looking ahead

    Nevermind
  12. Shepdogg

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I didn’t have Rocco sucking on my bingo card.
  13. Shepdogg

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I am telling you I saw Spider Caldwell in the end zone crowd. If he is still alive, it was him.
  14. Shepdogg

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I think I just saw Spider on the crowd.
  15. Shepdogg

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I feel like Matt Cassel is rooting against us.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'