Recent content by shep9332

  1. S

    Way OT since we don't know what to do with our hands while waiting on tomorrow's games...

    I think mine is messed up. My fantasy team sucks and my wife won't blow anything.
  2. S

    Kingfish and his "Starkpatch"

    He's an LSU fan too. Baton Rouge is just Jackson with an SEC school. I'd rather live somewhere smaller and simpler than a ghetto.
  3. S

    A New Cat

    I think that's called strange, and your wife would not appreciate it.
  4. S

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    It's crazy we can have a thread like this and on the same page people are saying we need to spend $50 million a year on a football roster.
  5. S

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Minnesota**

    Don't waste your time. They wouldn't be able to read them anyway. Nice dig at us though.
  6. S

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    I got so drunk one time, I **** somebody else's pants.
  7. S

    You are in control of our NIL budget of $52 million...

    I embezzle $40 million and live like a king in a non-extradition country for the rest of my life.
  8. S

    Anybody else like german jokes?

    A new German restaurant opened in my town. It's the wurst.
  9. S

    Why must we abbreviate everything?

    Coach Urban Meyer agrees with this completely
  10. S

    Here is the deal with so-called American soccer fans…..

    It must have been so time consuming with the world cup and pride month happening at the same time
  11. S

    Whelp.. on to football.

    You optimists make me laugh.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression