Recent content by Shenandoah Commenter

  1. S

    Gladiator Youngsters Sweep Wilson in Wednesday Night Action

    Thanks for the JV and Varsity write ups, man! These are awesome.
  2. S

    1A/2A Week 5 Pick'em

    George Wythe Chilhowie J.I. Burton Honaker Essex Grayson Co Tazewell Surry Co Wilson Memorial Windsor Buffalo Gap West Point Graham Amelia Co King William GOTW Turner Ashby
  3. S

    1A/2A Week 4 Pick'em

    Rural Retreat Honaker Narrows Patrick Henry Floyd Buffalo Gap Strasburg Bluefield(WV) Martinsville Buckingham Co Fort Defiance TJ-Richmond King William GOTW Chilhowie I have not seen pick-em updates through week 3. am I missing them?
  4. S

    Shenandoah Standings Scrambled So Soon!

    Staunton Gap Fort Rockbridge TA
  5. S

    1A/2A Week 3 Pick'em

    Rye Cove Rural Retreat Narrows Tazewell Giles Virginia Surry Co Franklin Riverheads West Point Essex Abingdon Middlesex GOTW Graham
  6. S

    Two County Clashes Highlight Shenandoah District's First Week of Action

    Alleghaney (I know nothing about Greenbrier) Gap with the upset (my buddy said it was 14-0 vs Broadway with 5 min to go) Fort RHS (toss up here. RHS survived a late Altavista surge and Draft had a bad night vs Luray) Staunton
  7. S

    1A/2A Week 2 Pick'em

    Rye Cove Narrows Giles Lancaster Stuarts Draft Riverheads Heritage(LYN) Appomattox Co Strasburg Greensville Co GOTW Armstrong
  8. S

    Second Weekend.......All Nine Shenandoah Teams Ready to Show Their Stuff

    Brookville Gap Fort Riverheads TA Staunton Draft Waynesboro Wilson
  9. S

    Shenandoah District Teams Open With Non-District Slate

    I think Fort will improve a lot this year. I think they make it tough with TA. RHS will roll the private school Will be a close game between SD and Central PM over Rockbridge Gap will be tougher than you think Staunton will beat H-burg Spotswood
  10. S

    1A/2A Week 1 Pick'em

    Week 1 Lebanon @ Honaker - Floyd Co @ Narrows Radford @ George Wythe Craig Co @ Galax Surry Co @ Middlesex Central (L) @ Altavista Ridgeview @ Southern Gap Richlands @ Gate City Nelson Co @ Randolph-Henry Graham @ Bluefield(WV) GOTW Central (W) @ Stuarts Draft
  11. S

    My early look at the Shenandoah District Season

    "I truly believe the district is wide open. I think my top 6 could win the district." Agreed. 100%. I would have Allegheny lower though. I think your 4,5, or 6 could end up in that 3 spot before them.
  12. S

    My early look at the Shenandoah District Season

    Hearing Riverheads played a really talented TA team fairly well. My friends that went to Gap and Strasburg in person said Gap was very impressive. Any other scrimmage news?
  13. S

    LCA to Class 2?

    Yeah, this seems fair. Nothing to see here! lol They will totally be even with most 2A schools. Heck, why not 1A in 2027???
  14. S

    My early look at the Shenandoah District Season

    Nice write up as usual. There is a lot of talk about Waynesboro on here, but what are we hearing about Fort? Gap? Riverheads? Staunton? Based on what I see, Fort will be very tough, Gap has nearly everyone back and RHS should rebound to where they typically are. Hearing mixed things on Staunton.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington