Recent content by shadowman4

  1. S

    LSU tix for sale

    How much from [email protected]
  2. S

    Selling Two Fifty Yard Line Tickets For Vandy Game In Section 206,Row 9, Seats 1&2 Plus Red Parking Pass for Total of $300.

    Have above package of two tickets and One Red Parking pass for Vandy game. Total package price of $300. Call Garry at 502-558-0191 if interested. Tickets are on end of aisle for easy in and out access.
  3. S

    Red Parking Pass For Alabama Game For Sale. $200. Sold.

    I have 2 R’s in Garry because I brother named LARRY. I’m 76 years old and when my brother was born, they had no idea that there was another one of us about to pop out since my mom already had my brother named LARRY. She figured she had to have matching names therefore I got stuck with name of 2...
  4. S

    2 UK-Bama football tix

    If somebody buys these tickets, I have a Red Parking pass for Bama game. Call Garry at 502-558-0191
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor