Recent content by SFGiants67

  1. S

    Scotland County football?

    I am a long time fan of Sandhills football going back to the 70s but moved away years ago. But, I still enjoy following all of the teams on Friday nights when I can, and I particularly remember the big rivalries in the old Southeastern 4A Conference, especially with Richmond and Scotland. My...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma stuns Texas in Red River Rivalry thriller -- and recruits, flip targets are fired up about the Sooners
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'